2011 Nationals & NSW St Champs

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

2011 Nationals & NSW St Champs

Postby Kerry Webster » Wed 18 May 2011 6:28 pm

Has anyone any info on these events yet.
There doesn't appear to have been any information put on the site regarding when the info packages will be sent out. Actually, I don't even have any idea who the judges are for the two Championships.
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Re: 2011 Nationals & NSW St Champs

Postby Kate Eltringham » Wed 18 May 2011 9:10 pm

NSW State Championship Judges: Joe Vella and Bill Hepburn (Tas)
National Judges: Jack Lynch and Joe Law

Being held in the Jugiong area
Kate Eltringham

Postby Gareth Tawton » Thu 19 May 2011 10:56 am

Hi Kerry,

I am pretty sure it is the same site as last time. (the property is huge and there is plenty of great ground) We were based at Jugiong for camping, presentations etc. but like you I have not seen any other info from NSW. Try Joe Vella, last I heard he is the NSW RAFT Representative for retrieving.

Gareth
Gareth Tawton

Postby Mary Law » Thu 19 May 2011 2:52 pm

Hi Kerry, Gareth and all interested triallers,

Kate has provided correct information re judges for the 2011 NSW State and National Championships. Preparations for these events are well in hand. The property, camping facilities, halls for public draws and dinners, catering arrangements, advertising in all state journals, sponsorship, trophies, game and ammunition, toilets have all been secured at this stage. The hard-working committee is still attending to some final details such as apparel for sale and details of a likely clay target interstate competition to be held mid-week between the Championship events before the final package complete with all necessary forms will be mailed out to triallers and also posted on the AWRC website.

With still over three months to go before the events there is no need for anyone to be anxious about the arrangements being made at this stage and you might be well advised to treat any rumours to the contrary with suspicion. Hope to see you all in September at Jugiong when NSW will welcome you to what we are confident will be well organised and successful Championship events.

Kind regards,
Mary Law
Secretary
Mary Law

Return to 2011