RETRIEVING CLUB W.A. ALL AGE RESULTS 7.8.11

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

RETRIEVING CLUB W.A. ALL AGE RESULTS 7.8.11

Postby Kerry Webster » Mon 08 Aug 2011 12:10 pm

The Retrieving Club contracted Jim Hargreaves from Victoria to travel over to W.A. to judge the clubs final Novice & Restricted stakes, and the major All Age event for the end of season, The Linc Sullivan Memorial Cup. The site chosen for all three stakes was Spencers Brook, which has a variety of terrain and cover, and plenty of water. Actually, the brook resembled a raging river more than a babbling brook, and as such was unsuitable for asking dogs to negotiate it. Jim put up some challenging and different runs for each stake, with the All Age having four runs for the competitors. There were no tricks, but dogs still managed to put themselves out of the competition; as they do. The atmosphere of the whole day was light and friendly, and the trophy table looked stunning. On behalf of the competitors, our thanks to Lynne Strang for her organising, Martyn Dickson, Colin Hankinson and Alison Little for working in the field, and Peter Wood for his duties as trial manager.

LINC SULLIVAN MEMORIAL CUP
AUGUST 7TH, 2011
JUDGE: MR JIM HARGREAVES (VIC)

Dogs Entered: 20 Started: 17

1st: R.T. Ch Ellishea Katos Czarda (Gold.Ret bitch) Heather Ellis 190 points

2nd: R.T. Ch Altiquin Glory(Imp Ire) UD JDM ADM (Lab.Ret bitch) Maggie Hankinson 189 points

3rd: Boomermagic Irish Spirit RRD AD JD (Lab.Ret bitch) Maggie Hankinson 176 points

4th: R.T.Ch Featherhunt Joshua (Lab. dog) Judy Pannett 169 points

Best Non Champion: Boomermagic Irish Spirit (Maggie Hankinson)
Best Veteran: R.T. Ch Featherhunt Joshua (Judy Pannett)
Team Winners: Ellishea Katos Czarda (Heather Ellis) Boomermagic All Saints Eve (Maggie Hankinson) Mhadaidh Tricky Dicky (Jean Henderson)
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Re: RETRIEVING CLUB W.A. ALL AGE RESULTS 7.8.11

Postby Kerry Webster » Mon 15 Aug 2011 11:51 am

My apologies to Judy for omitting Josh from 4th place. I have rectified the error.
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Return to 2011