W.A. GUNDOG CLUB ALL AGE 10th June 2012 Results

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

W.A. GUNDOG CLUB ALL AGE 10th June 2012 Results

Postby Kerry Webster » Mon 11 Jun 2012 3:22 pm

The Gundog Club held an All Age Stake on June 10th at Hobbs Road, Beverley. We had a terrible blustery day with showers, and with trees losing branches, marks blown off their line, and high winds and rain whilst running dogs, it was a challenge to all. We had a visitor from Tassie, who came to watch the trial and, insisted on helping on the thrower during the trial. Thanks Paul, nice to see you and Margie. Competitors again were required to go out in the field. (It would be nice if some of the Novice & Restricted people offered to help on AA days, just the same as AA people help at their trials). A mid afternoon finish was welcome, and a hasty presentation was made before everyone left for home.

We found on our way home, that a tornado had hit our area and trees were down everywhere. At home, many trees had lost small and large branches, the chook shed was lucky to survive, but no structural damage to the house. Just a big, big mess and no power.

Results of the day's trial are:

GunDog Club of W.A. All Age Stake
June 10th, 2012
Judge: Mr M. McClure

Dogs Entered: 14
Started: 14
Finished: 10

1st Place: R.T. Ch Mhadaidh Red Hot Special (Golden Retriever) Dave Henderson 162 points

2nd Place: Truclass Ruff Diamond (Labrador Retriever) Kerry Webster 145 points

3rd Place: Mhadaidh Especially Hot AARD (Golden Retriever) Kerry Webster 127 points
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Re: W.A. GUNDOG CLUB ALL AGE 10th June 2012 Results

Postby Heather Ellis » Mon 11 Jun 2012 5:21 pm

Congratulations Dave on your R.T.Ch. Sorry I wasn't there to see the grand finale. Fantastic achievement
Go the Goldies!
Cheers
Heather
Heather Ellis

Return to 2012