LRCV Easter Trial

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

LRCV Easter Trial

Postby Greg Playdon » Mon 04 Mar 2013 9:56 pm

The Labrador Club Easter Trial will be held in the Heart Morass south of Sale with the kind support of the Field and Game Australia.

** Please note - The Heart Morass is a State Game Reserve and Easter is in the Victorian duck shooting season, there will be other shooters on site. You will need to carry your shooters licence, we will ask to see it prior to starting the trial.

The trial site location is about 3km South of Sale off the South Gippsland Highway, turn right onto the road to the historic swing bridge (if you cross the river you have gone to far), follow this road along the river, just before the swing bridge there is a track off to the left which also follows the river, follow this track for 1.2 km you will arrive at a locked gate which we will post instructions before the trial to access the gate and the trial grounds. The gate will stay locked at all times.

The following link will lead you to a map in google maps
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&m ... a8b54ebe86
Greg Playdon

Re: LRCV Easter Trial

Postby Diane McCann » Fri 22 Mar 2013 6:55 pm

Have I missed instructions regarding accessing the trial site or are they yet to be posted?
Diane
Diane McCann

Postby Prue Winkfield » Sat 23 Mar 2013 4:05 pm

Greg - there re a couple of people wanting to come and have a look at a retrieving trial - thinking of purchasing a Lab. Will they be able to get in or should I advise them to wait until the next trial? Prue
Prue Winkfield

Postby Greg Playdon » Sun 24 Mar 2013 6:08 am

Prue Winkfield wrote:Greg - there re a couple of people wanting to come and have a look at a retrieving trial - thinking of purchasing a Lab. Will they be able to get in or should I advise them to wait until the next trial? Prue

Every one is welcome -as soon as we finalise the camp site I will post the directions to access the site.
Greg Playdon

Postby Gareth Tawton » Sun 24 Mar 2013 8:37 pm

Hi All,

We are looking forward to a great weekend of trials with great entries AA aound 30 Nov and restricted in the mid teens to 20.

Those interested in have a duck shoot please be at camp on Thursday night about 6-6.30. Make sure you have all the relevant licences and steel shot. If there is enough interest and birds around we may also have a shot monday morning.

Anyone interested in a communal dinner on sunday night we will have a few BBQ's available.

There will be an easter egg hunt for the kids on Sunday as well as a kids retrieve on Saturday afternoon.

I expect access to Heart Morass details and camp directions to be posted in the next day or so. FGA Sale are helping with slashing an area for us to use but in simple terms the gates will be locked and you will need to phone for access when you are at the gate. If you dont have a mobile phone please contact me in advance so we can arrange access.

Gareth
Gareth Tawton

Return to 2013