ANRTC W.A. Weekend All Age results June 1 & 2

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

ANRTC W.A. Weekend All Age results June 1 & 2

Postby Kerry Webster » Mon 03 Jun 2013 5:39 pm

Having a long weekend in W.A. for W.A. Day (previously Foundation Day), the ANRTC held two AA trials at the lovely properties, Mt Mary Creek and Wourie Pool, at Mogumber, which is north of Perth near New Norcia. A few hardy souls camped on site and braved the cold nights with the help of a campfire and a few warming drinks to help us along. The weather was fine, but temps below zero each morning meant numerous layers of clothing and beanies and gloves were in abundance. To Mark and Kirsty Jackson and Dennis Graham, who came along to work in the field and, to enjoy camping out, the competitors give hearty thanks, and also to Catherine Thorburn for chief stewarding on both days before she and Allan headed off to S.A.

Results are as follows:

June 1st, 2013.
ANRTC ALL AGE STAKE
JUDGE; MR MIKE McClure

16 DOGS.

1st Place: R.T. CH TRUCLASS RUFF DIAMOND (LAB. RET.DOG) KERRY WEBSTER 146 POINTS

2nd Place: MHADAIDH ESPECIALLY HOT CD AARD HTM.I DWDF.S ORA (GOLD.RET.BITCH) KERRY WEBSTER 132 POINTS

3rd Place: GOORAMBAT HIDE N SEEK NRD (GOLD.RET.DOG) MARK SEWELL 127 POINTS

2ND JUNE, 2013.
ANRTC ALL AGE STAKE
JUDGE: MR ALLAN BARTRAM

15 DOGS.

1st Place: R.T.CH TRUCLASS THE WHIZ KID (AI) (LAB.RET.BITCH) KERRY WEBSTER 149 POINTS

2nd Place: R.T.CH ELLISHEA KATOS CZARDA (GOLD.RET.BITCH) HEATHER ELLIS 147 POINTS

3rd Place: GOORAMBAT HIDE N SEEK NRD (GOLD.RET.DOG) MARK SEWELL 137 POINTS
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Return to 2013