Novice (am): Joe Law
Novice (pm): Peter Betteridge
Restricted: Paul Hamson

Judges: SUNDAY
RATG Novice & Open: Ray Temple
Restricted: Jeff Griffiths
All Age: Mark Sargison

Novice Stake:
• Official entries (as per Rule 37) are confined to Gundogs that have not won any Stake other than two (2) Novice Stakes (Beginner’s Tests excluded).
• The Club allows dogs that are no longer eligible to run in Novice to participate as non-competing entries providing that they have not placed in a Restricted or All Age Stake.
Restricted Stake:
• Official entries (as per Rule 38) are confined to Gundogs that have not won three (3) Restricted Stakes or an All Age Stake, or have been placed first or second in a Championship Stake.
• The Club allows dogs that are no longer eligible to run in Restricted to participate as non-competing entries providing they have not placed in an All Age Stake.
• Should a scheduled Restricted Stake receive insufficient entries (less than 4 bona fide exhibits and at least 4 different owners), the stake will become a Sweepstake.
Restricted Sweepstake:
• Confined to Gundogs that have not completed an All Age Stake. (A win in this event does not go towards an RRD title).
All Age Stake:
• Confined to Gundogs that have won a Novice Stake or have placed first, second or third in a Restricted Stake (as per Rule 39).

Awards: All Stakes – Trophy & Rosette 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place. Rosette for 4th in Nov.

Entry Fees:
$20.00 Novice
$22.00 Restricted
$24.00 All Age
$12.00 RATG

Payment Options:
(i) Cheques should be made out to Working Gundog Club Inc and included with entries
OR
(ii) Direct internet transfer at time of entry to:
Acc Name: Working Gundog Club Inc.
BSB: 012 266
A/C No: 349147312
Please ensure your surname and/or the membership number provided on your entry is also provided with this transfer.

Entries Close: 27 September 2013
Please include a stamped SAE with your entry. Directions to the trial site will be provided with confirmation of your entries. Camping will be available on or near the trial site. Breakfast will be available on both mornings. A "pot-luck" meal will be arranged for the Saturday night get-together; I will liaise with people re this when it's closer to the event.

Trial Secretary: Mrs Mary Law
6 Waterside Avenue, Sunshine NSW 2264
Mobile: 0408 287 645
Phone: (02) 4973 5329
Email: jamlaw8@bigpond.com

Trial Managers: Mark Sargison & Joe Law

Vetting: 8.00 – 8.30 am. Vetting Officer: Mary Law

RNSWCC Rep: A member of the RAFT Committee.
This Trial is conducted under the Rules & Regulations of the RNSWCC. A copy may be perused at the Secretary’s office.
Mary Law

Re: WGC Inc. Schedule for 19/20 October, 2013

Postby Mary Law » Sat 28 Sep 2013 4:03 pm

As you can see from the schedule it was originally posted on the 5th August. Unfortunately no link was made from the Trial Index and it soon got buried down the list of topics. While this matter has now been fixed I am adding this reply to bring the topic to the top and to your attention. I am also extending the closing date to Friday 4 October in order to allow those who missed out to get their entries in belatedly. I hope to see you at Branxton.
Mary Law

Return to 2013