LRCWA "FLASH" MEMORIAL ALL AGE STAKE 10/8/13

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

LRCWA "FLASH" MEMORIAL ALL AGE STAKE 10/8/13

Postby Kerry Webster » Mon 12 Aug 2013 10:35 am

A very nice fine day greeted us for the Flash on Saturday. The trial was held on Katrine Road, on the Avon River which had swollen considerably after a week of rain. Conditions in the river were considered too dangerous for dogs to be put over and other areas of water with less current were selected by the judge. Thank you to the judge, Kate Eltringham, who had been battling to warm up after being soaked to the skin on her arrival at the airport. Also, to Noel Eltringham for being there to assist, and Mike McClure for his hard work during the trial. To all the people who came to work as gun steward and field stewards, our sincere thanks for offering your time, and also to our caravan ladies, Sandra and Kelly for all the yummy food.

RESULTS:

Flash Memorial All Age Stake
August 10th, 2013.

Judge: Mrs Kate Eltringham (Vic)

Chief Steward: Mr M. McClure

4 Runs:

1st Place: R.T. Ch Truclass Ruff Diamond (Labrador Retriever dog) Kerry Webster 222.5 points

2nd Place: R.T. Ch Mhadaidh Especially Hot (Golden Retriever bitch) Kerry Webster 219.5 points

3rd Place: Grd R.T.Ch Altiquin Glory (Imp Ire) (Labrador Retriever bitch) Maggie Hankinson 217 points

4th Place: Boomermagic Halloween Hero RRD (Labrador Retriever dog) Allan Bartram 211 points

=5th Place: R.T. Ch Moralana Trailblazer (Labrador Retriever dog) Ray Penman 203 pnts & R.T. Ch Boomermagic Irish Spirit (Labrador Retriever bitch) Maggie Hankinson 203 points

Best Non R.T. Champion: Boomermagic Halloween Hero (Allan Bartram)

Best Veteran: R.T. Ch Truclass Ruff Diamond (Kerry Webster)

Team Winners: R.T. Ch Truclass Ruff Diamond, Grd R.T. Ch Altiquin Glory, R.T. Ch Mhadaidh Especially Hot
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Return to 2013