RCWA LINC SULLIVAN MEMORIAL CUP ALL AGE STAKE 11/8/13

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

RCWA LINC SULLIVAN MEMORIAL CUP ALL AGE STAKE 11/8/13

Postby Kerry Webster » Mon 12 Aug 2013 10:48 am

The Cup was once again held at the Lavender Farm near Toodyay, again on the Avon River, and the water had risen considerably since the previous day with a very fast current and again the judge considered it too dangerous to put dogs across. Not so fine a start in the morning with showers, but later the sun came out and the day warmed up for a while. Such a lot of people came to work on the day that I won't try to list them in case I forget someone, but all the handlers and the judge were very appreciative of the many hands on offer to work in the field. The judge, Paul Littlejohn had found several of his runs completely under water on the Sunday morning and had to find two new runs for the trial at very short notice and was assisted by Catherine Thorburn, who did a marvellous job of CS, and Margy.

RESULTS:

Retrieving Club of W.A. Linc Sullivan Memorial Cup All Age Stake
11th August, 2013

Judge: Mr Paul Littlejohn (Tas)

Chief Steward: Ms Catherine Thorburn

4 runs:

1st Place: R.T. Ch Ellishea Katos Czarda (Golden Retriever bitch) Heather Ellis 186 points

2nd Place: Grd R.T. Ch Altiquin Glory (Imp Ire) (Labrador Retriever bitch) Maggie Hankinson 174 points

3rd Place: R.T. Ch Reveirter Swan Hill (Labrador Retriever dog) Noel Eltringham 157 points

4th : R.T. Ch Boomermagic Irish Spirit (Maggie Hankinson)
5th: R.T. Ch Moralana Trailblazer (Ray Penman)

Best Non R.T. Champion: Boomermagic Halloween Hero (Allan Bartram)

Best Veteran: R.T. Ch Ellishea Katos Czarda (Heather Ellis)

Team Winners: R.T. Ch Reveirter Swan Hill, Grd R.T.Ch Altiquin Glory, Boomermagic Halloween Hero.
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Return to 2013