Golden Retriever Club W.A. All Age Stake Results 29/9/13

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Golden Retriever Club W.A. All Age Stake Results 29/9/13

Postby Kerry Webster » Mon 30 Sep 2013 11:08 am

The final retrieving trial for the 2013 season in W.A., was held yesterday on the lovely Beverley site on Waterhatch road. The river was flowing nicely and the cover was very high at this time of year. Luckily the rain stayed away until after finishing mid afternoon and everyone was on their way home in daylight. One snake was reported seen during the day, so I suppose they are starting to make their way out and about now. As the organizer of this trial, I would like to say a special thanks to Dennis Graham who was a godsend to us for the weekend, both in helping on the day, and in assisting the judge to set her runs up earlier on. Dennis, you have been an enormous help to retrieving this year, and, I know you are enjoying yourself as well. Also, the club thanks Martyn Dickson for coming out especially to work in the field and my hubby, Ian, for also coming to work as steward. To Catherine for volunteering to be Chief steward, my sincere thanks.

RESULTS:

GOLDEN RETRIEVER CLUB "OPHIR" ALL AGE STAKE
29TH SEPTEMBER, 2013

JUDGE: MS LYNNE STRANG

1st Place: R.T.CH TRUCLASS RUFF DIAMOND (Labrador Ret. dog) Kerry Webster 183 points

2nd Place: R.T.CH MORALANA TRAILBLAZER ET (Labrador Ret. dog) Ray Penman 175 points

3rd Place: R.T.CH MHADAIDH ESPECIALLY HOT CD HTM.I DWDF.S ORA (Golden Retriever bitch) Kerry Webster 173 points
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Return to 2013