RA Dog Of The Year 2014

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

RA Dog Of The Year 2014

Postby Peter Butterfield » Mon 20 Jan 2014 3:21 pm

Dear Retrieving Trial Organisers

Just to let you know that our regular annual award will carry on this year as usual, re-titled Retrieving Australia Dog Of The Year. A PDF copy of the Award Rules is available for download here.

I will be taking over compiling the trail results this year in order to give Lara a well-deserved break. So if you suspect anything is amiss or awry please let me know.

All the best
Peter Butterfield
Admin
retrievingaustralia@gmail.com

PS For those statistically inclined (or challenged!) a spreadsheet containing past DOTY results has been added to our files and can be downloaded from here.
Peter Butterfield
Board Admin

Re: RA Dog Of The Year 2014

Postby Steve Bath » Mon 20 Jan 2014 4:17 pm

Peter,

Well done and thank you for being prepared to apply your considerable skills to the administration of this website. I know that I, and many many other avid triallists find it an invaluable tool for planning a trialling schedule and for essentially being able to feel connected to the trialling community by visiting the site on a regular basis. Your willingness to step up and take the reins is much appreciated. My feeling is that there are very few people with the necessary skill set who are prepared to give so generously of their expertise. Good on you!
Steve Bath

Re: RA Dog Of The Year 2014

Postby Wayne Outtrim » Mon 20 Jan 2014 4:23 pm

Well said Steve. Great job Peter
Wayne
Wayne Outtrim

Return to 2014