Golden Retriever Club of W.A. Novice & Restricted results

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Golden Retriever Club of W.A. Novice & Restricted results

Postby Kerry Webster » Mon 26 May 2014 2:29 pm

The Golden Retriever club held their annual trial at Waterhatch Road near Beverley. A weird day with cloud, showers and warm sunny periods made it difficult to know whether to have a coat on or not. A few people to thank here for their work in holding this trial. Colin Hankinson who worked in the field all day, Judy Pannett who worked the Novice, Martyn Dickson who worked in Restricted, Ann Green ? from GRC who put out blinds for the very first time, Sonja, Anne and Catherine for gunstewarding and all the competitors who helped in carrying gear. Great judging from Maggie Hankinson who put a lot of time into picking her runs, and also to the Retrieving club for the loan of their equipment.

RESULTS:

Ophir Novice Stake
May 25th 2014
Judge: Mrs M. Hankinson
Chief Steward: Mrs K. Webster

1st Place: Ch Fetchitup Dare to Dream (Flatcoated Retriever bitch) Sonja Pfister 181 points

2nd Place: Wauchope Living a Dream (German Shorthaired Pointer bitch) Martyn Dickson 167 points

3rd Place: Ch Wilnora Fire N Ice (Labrador Retriever dog) Mike McClure 166 points

GRC 14 novice winners.jpg
GRC 14 novice winners.jpg (95.63 KiB) Viewed 1096 times

Ayrton Restricted Stake
May 25th, 2014
Judge: Mrs M. Hankinson

1st Place: Moralana Angus Og NRD (Labrador Retriever dog) Lynne Strang 166 points

2nd Place: T.Ch Mhadaidh Christmas Holly (Golden Retriever bitch) Anne Cameron 157 points

3rd Place: Ozzie of Aberdeen (Imp UK) QND (Cocker Spaniel dog) Mark Jackson 153 points

GRC restricted 14 winners.jpg
GRC restricted 14 winners.jpg (104.85 KiB) Viewed 1096 times
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Return to 2014