AMENDMENT::Retrieving Club of W.A. All Age results 10/8/14

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

AMENDMENT::Retrieving Club of W.A. All Age results 10/8/14

Postby Kerry Webster » Sun 10 Aug 2014 8:34 pm

THE JUDGE OF THIS ALL AGE STAKE, LYNNE STRANG, HAS ASKED ME TO MAKE AN AMENDMENT TO THE PLACINGS AND SCORES, AFTER DISCOVERING AN ERROR WAS MADE ON THE SCORESHEETS. LYNNE APOLOGISES FOR THIS ERROR TO EVERYONE INVOLVED.

This All Age was held on Katrine Road, Northam. Lovely sunny day with a very slight breeze every now and then. Huge thank you to Rob Parslow who was Chief Steward today, and did more than his share of the work. Well done Rob, we appreciate your commitment to the sport. Also thanks again to Martyn Dickson who is always one of those people to volunteer to help out at a trial (hope you enjoy the chocolates). And to Ngaire Chittock at her first retrieving trial to help and what a grand job she did. Unfortunately Ngaire badly twisted her ankle and was hobbling and unable to continue, but we sure do appreciate the interest in helping out the club. Also to Sandra Parslow for supplying lunches and Ray & June Johnson for the stewards gifts. Also, to the handlers who helped out during the day, thank you. And finally to Lynne Strang for her huge effort in setting and judging the trial today.

RCWA All Age Stake
10th August 2014
Judge: Ms Lynne Strang
Chief Steward: Mr Rob Parslow

1st Place: R.T.Ch Truclass Ruff Diamond (Lab. Ret. dog) Kerry Webster 185 points

2nd Place: R.T.Ch Truclass The Whiz Kid (AI) (Lab. Ret bitch) Kerry Webster 177 points

3rd Place: R.T.Ch Mhadaidh Especially Hot CM (Golden Ret.bitch) Kerry Webster 175 points

4th Place was Wauchope Field Ov Dreams (GSP dog) owned by Eleanor Johnson with 171 points.
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Re: AMENDMENT::Retrieving Club of W.A. All Age results 10/8

Postby Kerry Webster » Wed 13 Aug 2014 10:54 am

Please note the amendment of the results of this trial.
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Return to 2014