GSP Vic Jan trial directions & BBQ

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

GSP Vic Jan trial directions & BBQ

Postby Diane McCann » Mon 19 Jan 2015 8:15 pm

I have had a few people ask me for directions to the trial site. If you are coming from Melbourne you go through Rosedale and continue on the highway towards Sale. About 1km past the Corrections Centre sign you turn left into the Sale-Heyfield road. You travel 4kms along this road and the trial site is on the right hand side. The driveway has a few brick pillars on each side at the front and there is a row of pine trees about 50 metres past the driveway.

On Saturday night we thought that we would have a communal BBQ for those that are interested. We will bring the club BBQ, which is a fair size but if anyone else has one that they can put in that would be useful. We will just pull some tables together and share salads (that you have brought along), cook your own meat.

The weather forecast is good and the property is in terrific condition so look forward to starting the 2015 trial season with everyone this weekend.
Diane
Diane McCann

Re: GSP Vic Jan trial directions & BBQ

Postby Roz Buckley » Thu 22 Jan 2015 3:25 pm

Hi Dianne, Lucky I had a look here. Thought it was at The Heart. I am availabe to help out on Sunday if you would like me.
Roz
Roz Buckley

Postby Diane McCann » Thu 22 Jan 2015 7:16 pm

Hi Roz, that would be great, very much appreciated
Diane
Diane McCann

Postby Roz Buckley » Fri 23 Jan 2015 5:14 pm

Ok will see you early Sunday.
Roz Buckley

Return to 2015