Re: Victorian Gundog Club July Trial

Postby Diane McCann » Tue 21 Jul 2015 3:47 pm

Well done Richard, I think that you could do with some help next year
Diane
Diane McCann

Postby Gareth Tawton » Tue 21 Jul 2015 8:20 pm

Hi Di,

THe VGC is lucky to have a small but hard working band on the retrieving sub committee. Our firearms officer, Karl Britton, looks after our guns better than anyone I know, the club now has a trailer which makes looking after and delivering equipment so much easier for me. We have members such as Rick Price, Nick Guida and Peter Attard who have helped out with game, Rachel does a fantastic job with secretarial duties and we usually have plenty of offers of assistance from the usual suspects on the day. This allows our trial manager to concentrate on managing knowing all those other jobs are done. Although I couldn't attend at the weekend I'm sure Richard had plenty of offers for help.

Having said that we are more than happy to get some more help if anyone is looking for a club to help out. Please feel free to contact myself, Richard, Karl or any of the VGC committee. I'm sure any of them could point you in the right direction.

Gareth
Gareth Tawton

Postby Sally Haynes » Wed 22 Jul 2015 11:43 am

If any VGC members have photos or news from this trial for the newsletter (especially from Novice or Restricted but All Age as well) please message me - I'd love to include some stories from other stakes!
Sally Haynes

Postby Rachel Greaves » Sat 25 Jul 2015 4:29 pm

Apologies to those people whose points I got wrong viz
All Age Saturday:
1st place 153
2nd place 135
3rd place 133
4th place 125
All Age Sunday:
1st Place 161
2nd place 158
3rd Place 156
4th Place 148

I blame Richard's computer skills, he blames my inability to read between the lines!

Rachel
Rachel Greaves

Previous

Return to 2015