W.A. ANRTC Anzac Day Weekend trials Results - CORRECTION

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

W.A. ANRTC Anzac Day Weekend trials Results - CORRECTION

Postby Kerry Webster » Mon 27 Apr 2015 1:30 pm

The ANRTC held trials over Saturday and Sunday of the Anzac weekend, with Novice and Restricted one day and All Age the next. Although water in the river at the Upper Swan site, wasn't high, some good pools provided enough for swimming runs. The rest of the site is very rough under foot, with a lot of holes, logs and steep banks; not good for ageing bones ! Many thanks to Manfred Meerkotter, Mark Jackson, Dennis Graham and Anne Cameron for working the All Age, and Catherine Thorburn for being Chief Steward, and to Mark and Kirsty Jackson, Allan Bartram, Anne Cameron and Manfred for helping during Saturday's trial, and Colin Hankinson for being Chief Steward.
Photos of winners are courtesy of Colin Hankinson.

RESULTS:

Saturday 25th April, 2015
Novice Stake:
Judge: Mrs Maggie Hankinson
Chief Steward: Colin Hankinson

Dogs entered: (7) Started: (6)

1st Place: Madrodish Kates Last Charmer (Gold. Ret dog) Louise Adams

2nd Place: Wauchope Living A Dream NRD (GSP bitch) Martyn Dickson

3rd Place: Dual Ch (T) Casblaidd Monday's Rebel (Imp UK) NRD (Flatcoated Ret. dog) Marilyn Dawson

Restricted State:
Judge: Mrs Maggie Hankinson

Dogs Entered: 11

1st Place: Adderslot True Boo NRD (Lab. Ret. dog) Judy Pannett (this gave Ace his RRD title, congratulations)

2nd Place: Ch Fetchitup Dare to Dream QND (Flatcoated Ret bitch) Sonja Pfister

3rd Place: T.Ch Mhadaidh Christmas Holly NRD (Golden Ret. bitch) Anne Cameron
I HAVE BEEN INFORMED THERE IS A CORRECTION TO THE ALL AGE PLACINGS WITH 3RD PLACE GOING TO COLIN HANKINSON AND R.T.CH BOOMERMAGIC ALL SAINTS EVE WITH 133 POINTS, AFTER A RUN OFF WITH JEAN HENDERSON AND R.T.CH MHADAIDH TRICKY DICKY. I HAVE CORRECTED THE PLACING BELOW.

SUNDAY 26TH APRIL 2015
All Age Stake
Judge: Mr Ray Johnson
Chief Steward: Catherine Thorburn

Dogs Entered: 13 Started: 11

1st Place: R.T. Ch Boomermagic Irish Spirit (Lab. Ret bitch) Maggie Hankinson 141 pnts

2nd Place: R.T. Ch Mhadaidh Especially Hot CM (Gold. Ret. bitch) Kerry Webster 136 pnts

3rd Place: R.T.Ch Boomermagic All Saints Eve (Lab.Ret bitch) Colin Hankinson 133 pnts pnts
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Return to 2015