W.A. A.N.R.T.C. ALL AGE STAKES MAY 30/31

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

W.A. A.N.R.T.C. ALL AGE STAKES MAY 30/31

Postby Kerry Webster » Tue 02 Jun 2015 12:50 pm

The only long weekend other than Easter that W.A. holds consecutive trials this year, was over May 30, 31st . We travelled north to Mogumber to camp for the 3 nights and once again used the properties, Wourie Pool and Mt Mary's Creek, owned by the Cocking family. Weather for the three days was fine and warm (a little too warm at times). Runs were interesting and challenging to many dogs. Once again, Dennis Graham made himself available to work as a field steward over the weekend. What would we do without him ?! Catherine Thorburn was an efficient chief steward over the two days and always put in 100% effort, for which we thank her. To all the others who helped in the field, gun stewarding, carrying gear etc, thank you.

Weekend results are:

Saturday May 30th 2015
All Age Stake
Judge: Mr Richard Carr (Vic)
Chief Steward: Catherine Thorburn

Dogs entered: 16 Started: 15 Finished: 11

1st Place: R.T.Ch Boomermagic Irish Spirit CDX ADM JDM RE (Lab. Ret bitch) Maggie Hankinson 145 points

2nd Place: R.T.Ch Truclass The Whiz Kid (AI) (Lab. Ret bitch) Kerry Webster 127 points

3rd Place: R.T.Ch Ellishea Just Cussy (Golden Ret dog) Heather Ellis 123 points

Sunday May 31st 2015
All Age Stake
Judge: Mr Richard Carr (Vic)
Chief Steward: Mrs Catherine Thorburn

Dogs Entered: 17 Started: 14 Finished: 6

1st Place: R.T.Ch Boomermagic Irish Spirit CDX ADM JDM RE (Lab.Ret bitch) Maggie Hankinson 142 points

2nd Place: R.T.Ch Mhadaidh Especially Hot CM CD HTMI DWDF.S ORA (Golden Ret bitch) Kerry Webster 139 points

3rd Place: R.T.Ch Boomermagic Halloween Hero (Lab. Ret dog) Allan Bartram 129 points
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Return to 2015