Retrieving Club of WA Ray Penman AA stake 14/6/15

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Retrieving Club of WA Ray Penman AA stake 14/6/15

Postby Kerry Webster » Mon 15 Jun 2015 10:41 am

The club held an All Age trial named in memory of Ray Penman who died after surgery last year. This trial last year was the last that Ray competed in with his dog Inky, coming 3rd. The trophy for the winner depicted a laser cut silhouette of Ray at a firing point with Inky alongside and mounted on lacquered timber. We were very pleased to have contracted Queensland judge, Paul Towning to adjudicate and a fine but cool day was put on for this event. Louise Adams had her first time experience of being chief steward and accomplished her duties admirably. The many helpers on the day who came down specially to work must be thanked. To Dennis Graham, Terry Little, Martyn Dickson and Anne Cameron our sincere thanks, and to Catherine Thorburn, thank you for assisting Louise with the paperwork that is required. The property owner, Bill, who is always happy for us to come to trial at the tennis camp, our thanks also. And, Mike, Colin and Lynne, thank you for your assistance. (I will add a photo when I get it).

RESULTS:

14th June, 2015
Ray Penman Memorial All Age Stake
Judge: Mr Paul Towning (Qld)
Chief Steward: Ms Louise Adams

Dogs Entered: 14 Started: 14 Finished: 9

1st Place: Boomermagic Trick or Treat AARD (Lab. Ret bitch) Ann Graham 120 points (Happily, this was Trick's second AA win, and she is now R.T. Ch. Congratulations on a job well done)

2nd Place: R.T. Ch Mhadaidh Especially Hot CM (Golden Ret bitch) Kerry Webster 118 points

3rd Place: R.T.Ch Truclass Ruff Diamond (Lab. Ret dog) Kerry Webster 114 points
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Return to 2015