ANRTC W.A. All Age Stake 5/7/15

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

ANRTC W.A. All Age Stake 5/7/15

Postby Kerry Webster » Sun 05 Jul 2015 7:36 pm

The ANRTC held their final All Age stake for the season today at Katrine Road, Northam which was the site for the Nationals in 2012. A foggy morning had handlers a little worried about sightings, and for the first run at least, all the dogs had the same conditions with fog blurring the longer mark and the route to the blind, and all bar one made it through. A very warm day eventuated which is strange for a July trial, and the rough and rugged terrain sorted out the dogs. Thanks to Mark Jackson and Dennis Graham for coming especially to work in the field, and Catherine Thorburn for her CS duties during the day, and to the many other people who helped in other capacities during and before the trial which made for an early finish. It is always a pleasure at our retrieving trials.

Results are:

ANRTC All Age Stake
July 5th, 2015

Judge: Ms E. Johnson
Chief Steward: Mrs Catherine Thorburn

Dogs entered: 12
Started: 11
Finished: 8

1st Place: R.T. Ch Truclass The Whiz Kid (AI) (Labrador Ret. bitch) Kerry Webster 159 points

2nd Place: R.T. Ch Ellishea Just Cussy (Golden Ret dog) Heather Ellis 156 points

3rd Place: R.T. Ch Boomermagic Irish Spirit (Labrador Ret bitch) Maggie Hankinson 153 points
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Return to 2015