RCWA Novice & Restricted Stakes 23rd August 2015

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

RCWA Novice & Restricted Stakes 23rd August 2015

Postby Kerry Webster » Mon 24 Aug 2015 11:24 am

The Retrieving Club of W.A. held their final event for the season at the Lavender Farm. The Samgamgee Novice and the Westfalen Restricted. Thank you so much to Martyn Dickson for all his work over two days in setting the runs with the judge. Also to Maggie Hankinson for the chief steward duties, and Ann Graham and Brett Davidson for coming along especially to work in the field. Also, thanks to Terry Little who helped out on a run, and the people who assisted with carrying gear. At the end of the day, we had some refreshments and time to chat about the trial. Our judge for the day, Lynne Strang, announced that this would be her last judging appointment, as she was retiring. Lynne wants to pursue other interests, even a Uni course, but will still run her own Labrador in trials occasionally. A toast was proposed, to Lynne, for all the work she has done in retrieving over many years.

RESULTS:

Samgamgee Novice Stake
23/8/15
Judge: Ms Lynne Strang
Chief Steward: Maggie Hankinson

1st Place: Brumfitt Ruby Star CDX RE NRA AD JDM SPD (Labrador Ret. bitch) Katie Partridge 166 points

2nd Place: Tirnanoge Night Hawk (IID USA) (Labrador Ret. bitch) Kerry Webster 139 points

3rd Place: Korskote International Affair (IID UK) (German W. Pointer dog) Anthony Mercieca 130 points

Westfalen Restricted Stake
23/8/15
Judge: Ms Lynne Strang

1st Place: Sunhunny Stellas Taree NRD ORA (Golden Ret. bitch) Handler: Alison Jennings 171 points

2nd Place: T Ch Mhadaidh Christmas Holly NRD (Golden Ret. bitch) Anne Cameron 168 points

3rd Place: Madrodish Kates Last Charmer (Golden Ret. dog) Louise Adams 158 points
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Return to 2015