The Linc Sullivan Memorial Cup All Age Stake 4/9/16 * PHOTOS

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

The Linc Sullivan Memorial Cup All Age Stake 4/9/16 * PHOTOS

Postby Kerry Webster » Mon 05 Sep 2016 11:49 am

The Cup, also held at the Arthur River property following the Flash, also enjoyed wonderful weather, with sunshine and a light breeze. Again, our workers were in abundance and thanks to Jacinta, Louise and Dennis for your efforts, and also again the S & K Kitchen kept us all fed and watered during the day with a wide choice of food, which is very much appreciated. This day, Eleanor Johnson was chief steward for her dad Ray, and did a great job. Interestingly, over both days of trialing we had the usual rabbits and pigeons, but also, ducks. Not a common game over here for obvious reasons, but black ducks on the Saturday and Mountain ducks on the Sunday were an interesting addition. Whoops, can't forget our trusty gun steward/helper Anne Cameron and photographer extroardinaire, Marilyn Dawson, for being in attendance also.

RESULTS:

Retrieving Club of WA
Linc Sullivan Memorial Cup All Age Stake

4th September, 2016

Judge: Mr Ray Johnson

12 dogs entered. 9 started. 3 finished.

1st Place: R.T. Ch Boomermagic Trick or Treat (Lab. Ret bitch) Ann Graham 219 points (Trick was also awarded a CM from the judge: Congratulations Ann)

2nd Place: R.T. Ch Boomermagic Irish Spirit CM (Lab. Ret bitch) Maggie Hankinson 197 points

3rd Place: R.T. Ch Boomermagic All Saints Eve (Lab. Ret bitch) Handler: Colin Hankinson 184 points

Teams Winners: RT Ch Boomermagic Trick or Treat / RT Ch Boomermagic All Saints Eve / RT Ch Truclass The Whiz Kid

Best Non RT Champion: Adderslot True Boo

Best Veteran: RT Ch Boomermagic Trick or Treat

EVA
Run
OZZIE
SPIRIT
WHIZ
DIAMOND
ACE
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Re: The Linc Sullivan Memorial Cup All Age Stake 4/9/16 * PH

Postby Diane McCann » Fri 16 Sep 2016 7:18 pm

Love the photos
Diane
Diane McCann

Return to 2016