RCWA All Age Stake Results for 18th June 2017

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

RCWA All Age Stake Results for 18th June 2017

Postby Kerry Webster » Mon 19 Jun 2017 2:00 pm

The amazing weather continues over in W.A. and another calm and sunny day for the RCWA's All Age Stake held in honour of one of our long standing members, Manfred Meerkotter. Held at Spencer's Brook, the site was in perfect condition. Our catering crew, SKABS, came along again today and provided breakfast and lunch for everyone. A luxury that we are very proud of, so thank you Sandra & Kelly. Workers on the day were once again brilliant. Ben Oakes as assistant C.S. did a fantastic job and I'm sure his services will be sought again soon. Dennis, Louise and Anne, came along just to help in the field and we are so lucky to have such dedicated people. Thanks also to Ray for being C.S. and Judy for bringing the gear and birds. Lastly, it was great having another judge from across the sea, to judge this trial. Hope you enjoyed your day Paul.

Retrieving Club of W.A.
All Age Stake
18th June, 2017

Judge: Mr Paul Littlejohn (Tas)
Chief Steward: Ray Johnson
Assistant C.S.: Ben Oakes

1st Place: R.T.Ch Boomermagic Irish Spirit CM (Lab.Ret bitch) Maggie Hankinson 139 points

2nd Place: R.T. Ch Truclass The Whiz Kid (AI) (Lab. Ret bitch) Kerry Webster 127 points

3rd Place: R.T. Ch Ellishea Just Cussy (Gold. Ret dog) Heather Ellis 126 points

3 further finishers.
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Return to 2017