Description of Different Types of Runs

Post questions about training here to draw on the collective knowledge of the bulletin board members!

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Description of Different Types of Runs

Postby Anne True » Sat 05 May 2007 12:24 am

Does anyone have a more detailed description of the types of runs one can expect once they are out of Novice.

I know the rules cover of the types but these are to me at a high level and I am looking for something for the Novice person that is a little more descriptive, that could help get a better understanding.

With limited time at present I struggle to just get to trials so unfortunately spending most part of day out to be able to watch restricted is nigh on impossible or to add another day to go off to an all age forget it. Yes we are working on it, but even the best laid plans at present go kaput.

And yes I then feel quilty about not being able to stay and help :(

I really really need a lotto win, or a rich sugar daddy :lol:
Anne S & Nelson
Anne True

Postby Kerry Webster » Sat 05 May 2007 11:57 am

Hi Anne,

You will probably have a heap of people to talk to tomorrow at the trial, that can give you explanations of the retrieves. I, for one, will be there, so can have a chat with you.

By the way, prepare yourself to be asked to work in the field. It will happen, and it is expected of you, as everyone in this game helps out their fellow competitor.

Kerry
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Return to Training Q&A