New Dog Training Video Link

Post questions about training here to draw on the collective knowledge of the bulletin board members!

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

New Dog Training Video Link

Postby Brian Kennedy » Tue 15 May 2007 7:59 pm

If anyone is looking for that special edge to improve their dog, check out this trianing video by Will Ferral. Just click on the link.
http://www.ultimateduckhunting.com/vide ... el_Dog.wmv
Brian Kennedy

Postby Jason Ferris » Tue 15 May 2007 9:01 pm

Nice one Brian. A note to folks with dial up and limited broadband connections - this movie is a 10+Mb file.

Cheers, Jason.
Jason Ferris
Board Admin

Postby Kirsty Blair » Wed 16 May 2007 7:09 am

Thanks Brian. Judging by some of the commands I've heard issued at trials lately I think a number of handlers already own the full set of "Dissin' Your Dog" videos! :lol: :D

Cheers

Kirsty
Kirsty Blair

Postby Graeme Parkinson » Wed 16 May 2007 7:20 pm

His methods are probably better than this gem I found on the Cabelas website. I was looking for dummies without valve and found some at Cabelas. Before I purchased I checked out the customer reviews. Here is what I found

"These are hard plastic which does make them very durable, but to use on your dog for corrections they are way too hard for my liking. This is why I give them only a fair rating which is really to high of a rating.

As a value item, they will do for the novice and work great as a toy. But for the serious dog trainer or hunter, spend a little more and you'll be happier."

Surely this guy can't be beating his dog with dummies.

Graeme
Graeme Parkinson

Return to Training Q&A