Tasmanian Championship

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Tasmanian Championship

Postby Dale Marshall » Tue 20 Oct 2015 2:53 pm

Tasmanian Championship is being sponsored by Ironman Australia with a 30 litre fridge as first prize , valued at $680 , prizes for the first 5 placegetters are supplied by Ironman Australia,trophies and sashes are supplied by Dogs Tasmania.
Individual sponsors are donating trophies for different categories which we are very grateful for. Sadly the National Championship judge Ron Jackson is unavailable and Paul Littlejohn has sacrificed his and Margie's entries to judge the event, much appreciated Paul as you and Margie miss out on competing, we have 17 confirmed entries with the current NTCH in attendance and 8 mainland entries. Lead up trial on 24/25 has gift vouchers of Ironman products to the value of $150 1ST place in each stake $100 for 2ND $70 for 3RD, Sponsored by Devonport 4x4.
Tassie Cup held on 31/10/2015 is sponsored by Tasmanian Freight Service and Dogs Tasmania, presentations of Tassie Cup trophies will be at Thirlstane Golf Club where Championship dinner /draw and calcutta is held.
Anyone that is interested in coming to the dinner, please contact myself prior to the 25/10/2015. A $30 charge per head for a three course meal.
Regards
Dale
dale@hydralink.com.au
Dale Marshall

Re: Tasmanian Championship

Postby Ron Jackson » Wed 21 Oct 2015 9:15 am

I would like to apologise to the Tasmanian RAFT and all competitors for being unavailable to Judge. I was very much looking forward to this appointment and am deeply saddened that I cannot be there. After what seemed like a simple fall from a small ladder a month ago I am now in the Wesley Hospital in Brisbane and have had one surgery on my right leg and will be having a second surgery next Monday. I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend of trialing and I hope to be able to keep up with the events through RA. Regards, Ron.
Ron Jackson

Return to General