Need advice/info

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Need advice/info

Postby Ray Temple » Mon 11 Jan 2016 1:38 pm

Hi to anyone that can give me some advice/info.

Myself, Linda & my two goldies intend to enter the Retrieving trials at Easter in Sale.
After the trial we are going to tour some of Tasmania for 10 days with some friends & a bunch of Corvettes.
We will not be taking the caravan or the dogs.
Does anyone know/recommend somewhere that i can store the caravan & have the dogs minded for that time.
I would guess that somewhere relatively close to Melbourne would be best. We would need to leave Sale Easter Sunday or Monday & we would need to be at Port Melbourne by 6.00pm Monday to get the boat.

I believe that there are some trials in Tasmania early April, does anyone know where they will be run, i am hoping that i might be able to escape for the weekend & come & watch.

I would appreciate any advice anyone can give.

Ray Temple
ray@goldpaws.com.au
Ray Temple

Re: Need advice/info

Postby Garrick Bridges » Mon 11 Jan 2016 6:12 pm

Hi Ray,
You could leave your caravan and dogs at my place while you are in Tasmania if you don't have any luck with a suitable boarding kennel in the Melbourne area. I live in Albury which is about 3.5 hrs from Melbourne so I'm not sure how that works out for you. I have secure dog runs. Anyway, PM me if you want to discuss further.

Regards,
Garrick
Garrick Bridges

Re: Need advice/info

Postby Ray Temple » Tue 12 Jan 2016 7:05 pm

Thanks Garrick, will do.
Ray
Ray Temple

Re: need advice/info

Postby Susie Partridge » Thu 04 Feb 2016 12:41 pm

TGTA are holding a trial on April 2 and 3. It's a double All Age, Restricted and Novice judged by Heather Ellis and Paul Littlejohn. It will be held on "Stonehenge", Stonehenge Road, Oatlands. Vic Ayres is the manager (03) 62541361.
Susie Partridge

Return to General