Vale Grd R.T.Ch O C Altiquin Stern ADM JDM RN TD (Imp Ire)

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Vale Grd R.T.Ch O C Altiquin Stern ADM JDM RN TD (Imp Ire)

Postby Kerry Webster » Mon 22 Feb 2016 3:11 pm

I hope Maggie and Colin don't mind that I have let the retrieving people know of the passing of their wonderful boy, Guinness. Guinny was imported to W.A. from Ireland and has been a talented dog in every field that Maggie cared to try him. He became an Obedience Champion, a Grand Retrieving Trial Champion, proficient in Agility and Jumping competitions, and also titled in Rally O and Tracking. He showed everyone how versatile a working Labrador could be. Guinness also fathered champions, with his daughters Spirit, Eva and Trick, and son, Finn, all gaining their retrieving titles. Another daughter Jilly, has excelled in the agility and jumping arena. But apart from his ability to work, Guinness was a happy and friendly boy, and a much loved member of the Hankinson family. Retired from the field some years ago, Guinny was still happy to attend an occasional trial and lay back in comfort while his housemates competed. He was a lovely boy to watch, even when he was naughty. Rest in Peace Guinness and enjoy chasing those bunnies you love.

Guinness Grd R T Ch O C Altiquin Stern ADM JDM RN TD (Imp Ire) 12/7/2001 - 29/12/2015
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Return to General