Rule review for NSW competitors

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Rule review for NSW competitors

Postby Ray Temple » Mon 23 Apr 2018 9:38 pm

Rule Review for the Conduct of Retrieving Trials for Gundogs

A reminder to all NSW competitors that any submissions for the Rule Review for the Conduct of Retrieving Trials for Gundogs are to be submitted to Jennifer Duncan by Friday 4 May 2018 (details in the April gazette).

In addition a meeting will be held to discuss the submissions at 7.30pm on Thursday 24 May in the Rotunda at the Bill Spilstead Complex for Canine Affairs, Orchard Hills. Time permitting we will have a general discussion about the Rules.

At this time only one submission has been received.

From my interaction with competitors recently there has been a lot of discussion about rule changes and/or rule clarification. The rule review only happens every five years, now is the time to raise any issues.

Hopefully we will have lots of submissions to be discussed at the meeting.

Ray Temple
RAFT NSW
Ray Temple

Re: Rule review for NSW competitors

Postby Peter Betteridge » Mon 23 Apr 2018 10:30 pm

Ray
Can u post Jenny Duncan’s email address so anyone wishing to put forward a rule change motion can do so
I for one never bother with the gazette and I suspect others may do the same
Peter Betteridge

Postby Ray Temple » Tue 24 Apr 2018 7:32 am

Ray Temple

Postby Wayne Outtrim » Thu 26 Apr 2018 8:15 pm

the last rule review we had about 15/16 triallers present and we all debated at length on just what we would like to happen in our sport ONLY to see the RAFT member [who I might add wasn't at the meeting forgot it was on I believe] go to the National meeting to represent us only to vote as he thought appropriate will this happen again ?? if so why in the hell would you want trailers to travel maybe 5/6 hrs to go to a nothing meeting.
Wayne Outtrim

Postby Ray Temple » Thu 26 Apr 2018 9:28 pm

Do not complain about the current RAFT due to the actions of others.
If you do not make a submission or attend the meeting then it will be a nothing meeting.
This is an opportunity for all competitors to have a say in the future of our sport
Ray Temple

Return to General