Vale Gd Rt Ch Lowther Highland Tsu

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Vale Gd Rt Ch Lowther Highland Tsu

Postby Peter Betteridge » Thu 04 Oct 2018 6:42 pm

It is with much sadness that we acknowledge the passing of jack Lynch’s wonderfully dog Tsu. jack has told me that he rates Tsu as the best K9 companion he has ever owned, and Jack has owned and trained many many fine retrievers.

Tsu was a Grand Champion twice over I believe and NSW Gundog Of The Year. I think that says it all about the quality of Tsu's work and the chemistry he had with Jack. I can attest from personal experience what a wonderful team they were and how difficult it was to beat them. Tsu has been inducted into the ANKC Field and Retrieving Hall of Fame and his wonderful record can be pursued there.

But more than that Jack has lost his best mate and the sport mourns the loss of a great competitor and champion.Tsu’s legacy lives on through his granddaughter that Jack is currently campaigning very successful.
Lowther_Highland_Tsu.JPG
Lowther_Highland_Tsu.JPG (60.02 KiB) Viewed 3496 times
Peter Betteridge

Re: Vale Gd Rt Ch Lowther Highland Tsu

Postby Lynette Lennell » Thu 04 Oct 2018 9:31 pm

My Deepest condolences to Jack and Christine on the passing of Tsu.

I am very lucky to have one of Tsu's Grand Sons, out of Rt Ch Reveirter Cup Makybediva ORA.

I still smile when I see this photo and remember the Day I was in the right place at the right time with a Camera.
Last edited by Lynette Lennell on Wed 10 Oct 2018 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Who needs kids when you can have 2 Black Labs
Lynette Lennell

Postby Susie Partridge » Fri 05 Oct 2018 11:10 am

so sorry to learn of Tsu's passing. my best to you Jack and Christine
Susie Partridge

Postby Lyn Wise » Sat 06 Oct 2018 12:04 pm

My condolences Jack and Christine, Tsu was always a pleasure to watch work. He was a credit to you. :cry:
Lyn Wise
Lyn Wise

Postby Heather Ellis » Sun 07 Oct 2018 4:12 pm

Very sad to hear of Tzu's passing. He was an amazing dog and you were a wonderful team to watch in the field - a true inspiration to those of us having the opportunity to see you work. My sincere condolences Jack and Christine. You must be leafing through so many wonderful memories, but they're memories to really treasure!
Heather Ellis

Postby Jack Lynch » Sun 14 Oct 2018 2:30 pm

Dear Peter,Susie,Lyn, Heather, thankyou for your kind sentiments regarding our lovely boy Tsu,thankyou also ( Linnet) for the memorable potograph.
Thankyou you all once more. Jack and Christine.
Jack Lynch

Return to General