Easter photos (warning large files)

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Easter photos (warning large files)

Postby Jason Ferris » Mon 11 Apr 2005 8:00 pm

Here are some photos Gareth Tawton asked me to post from the Easter trial in Victoria. Anyone else who has photos of trials, email them through to me, I am happy post them up. Cheers, Jason.

Last edited by Jason Ferris on Wed 13 Apr 2005 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jason Ferris
Board Admin

Postby Alison Hargreaves » Wed 13 Apr 2005 8:56 am

Gareth,

As everyone can see by these photos, Riley would be very happy to have a Golden Retriever as his first trialing dog.

Alison
Alison Hargreaves

Postby Teresa Parkinson » Wed 13 Apr 2005 11:48 am

I agree Alison. It's obvious Riley is leaning toward a Golden :wink:

Jason, there is one photo I know of that should definitely be added. It involves two very young future trialers in matching camo gear!!!!

Great pics all round...lets see some more please! :D

Teresa
Teresa Parkinson

Easter Photos

Postby Robert Tawton » Wed 13 Apr 2005 1:24 pm

Hi Everybody,
I made a mistake and posted the following under Three Dogs What a Handful Topic.
Hello Everyone

Yesterday I spent time with my Nana and she told me how much fun a lot of you were having in predicting and/or influencing what breed of dog I should have when I get bigger! . Nana went on to tell me just how important traditions were and suggested that I could follow family tradition by having a German Shorthair Pointer as my first dog!!!!! Maybe, in the next few years I will read up on a breed or two and make up my own mind. What if I started with a Duck Toller or given other influences in my own pedigree, I could even contemplate an Irish Water Spaniel? (I wonder if daddy will see pigs flying past again!!!!). I just hope I can enjoy this sport and get as much pleasure, satisfaction and friendship in the future as you guys are getting now.

Riley
Robert Tawton

Postby Gareth Tawton » Wed 13 Apr 2005 1:42 pm

Alison,

Unfortunately Jason forgot to put the appropriate caption with that photo. In todays day and age I thought it important to demostrate the inherant dangers of trialling. Clearly you can see the scared look on Rileys face and the vicious snarl from the dangerous Golden Retriever. I am sure he is great in his role as a guard dog at home but probably not safe to leave with young children. I think the feeble attempts at brain washing children into thinking Golden are nice is one of the downside of trialling.The caption should say Beware of dangerous Goldens at all Trials> Keep all young children away from them and their brainwashing owners :!:

Gareth
Gareth Tawton

Postby Julie Cramond » Wed 13 Apr 2005 4:20 pm

Teresa and others,

I have lots of Easter photos kindly taken by Sam.

Teresa I actually have at least 5 of you too. Do you want me to add them to the thread?
Julie Cramond

Postby Teresa Parkinson » Wed 13 Apr 2005 4:24 pm

Teresa I actually have at least 5 of you too. Do you want me to add them to the thread?

Eeeeeuw! I'd really rather you didn't if you don't mind Julie. Unlike Riley and others, I am so NOT photogenic and would only be embarassed!!! :oops: Thanks for the thought though, all the same...

I'd love to see some of the others Sam took. Can you get some of them onto this thread Julie?

Teresa
Teresa Parkinson

Postby Julie Cramond » Wed 13 Apr 2005 4:54 pm

Teresa has allowed me to add some photos, a couple which include her. You will notice, of course, there is none of me, LOL LOL LOL.

PS I have many of other competitors too, mainly who ran in the restricted during Easter.

Test photo:

Julie Cramond

Postby Julie Cramond » Wed 13 Apr 2005 5:08 pm

Julie Cramond

Postby Julie Cramond » Wed 13 Apr 2005 5:18 pm

Oh dear, I think I should have checked with Jason, regarding the size of these photos!!! Sorry Jason.

Julie Cramond

Postby Julie Cramond » Wed 13 Apr 2005 5:22 pm

Julie Cramond

Postby Julie Cramond » Wed 13 Apr 2005 5:28 pm

Another quick one of Teresa (just for fun). If you like me to post anymore, I will do so (but I better wait until I learn how down size them).

Julie Cramond

Postby Alison Hargreaves » Thu 14 Apr 2005 10:59 am

Gareth,

You can keep making all the excuses you like - photos don't lie. Riley's face says it all - "Daddy I want a Golden"!

Julie,

Great photos.

Alison
Alison Hargreaves

Postby Teresa Parkinson » Thu 14 Apr 2005 1:11 pm

Thanks Julie - great pics Sam!

Now I have to remember not to stick my bum out when I'm at the firing point!!!! :oops:

Why didn't someone tell me I was doing that????? :wink:

Teresa

PS - any more photos of the weekend out there? I, for one, would love to see some more! :D
Teresa Parkinson

Postby Joanne Hagan » Fri 15 Apr 2005 7:29 pm

Well, I for one like Nana's suggestion for Riley - go the brown dogs! Couldn't think of a better, more fun breed than a GSP for a kid to start out life with :D
I know my big fella is waiting for this child of mine to pop out and start throwing balls for him! :wink:
Joanne Hagan

Return to General