Requesting Queensland Trial details

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Requesting Queensland Trial details

Postby Karen Parnell » Fri 03 Feb 2006 1:00 pm

Hi all,

I see in the 2006 calender that there is a trial on in the Queensland area on 12 March. My friend and I will be in Brisbane that weekend and if everything falls into place, I would love to come and watch.

I can't find any schedule - does anybody (Alan?) know if this trial is going ahead, if so - where it is, when, etc?

Thanks
Karen. :)
Karen Parnell

March trail

Postby paul towning » Fri 24 Feb 2006 2:49 pm

Hi Karen
FRA are holding a Trail on 12/3/06 Contact ph No is Diana Lungren 07-32078185
They have also got a Training Day on the Saturday,also Jakie Price is the secretary for FRA,she has contact details on this site so it might be easier to drop her a Line.hope this is of some help.
Paul Towning
paul towning

Postby Jackie Price » Sun 26 Feb 2006 10:32 am

Hi Karen
FRA are running a trial on 12th March, it will be Queenslands first trial of the season, Joe Cockburn Novice Memorial Trial, the trial site is on Beenleigh-Redland Bay Road, Carbrook, vetting is at 8am. We will be running all three levels of competition and also a novice sweepstakes(judges training), threre is no catering so bring lunch, if you need a mud map let me know and I will e-mail one to you
Jackie
Jackie Price

Postby Karen Parnell » Wed 01 Mar 2006 11:48 am

Thanks for the replies.... I will print off details and contact somebody closer to the time. :)

Cheers
Karen.
Karen Parnell

Return to General