2006 National Championship Accomodation

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

2006 National Championship Accomodation

Postby Allan Bartram » Thu 09 Feb 2006 11:17 am

As we have experienced a slight hiccup with the launch of our website,and due to the number of enquiries from Eastern States triallers, anyone who will be requiring accomodation is invited to contact our Accomodation Officer Catherine Thorburn on 08 93094703.
Catherine and I have negotiated special deals on all ranges of accomodation from powered camp sites through B&B's,units to Farmstay type deals and houses. It is our intention to try to get the best deals possible for our visitors so if you are intending coming please give us a call or email me on allanb@metromotors.com.au
Allan Bartram

Postby Allan Bartram » Thu 09 Feb 2006 11:32 am

Just an additional thought please remember WA is currently three hours behind Vic. & NSW and two behind Qld !!
The National and State Championships and the lead up trials are all scheduled to be in the Toodyay/Goomalling area of WA (about 70 km WNW of Perth)
Allan Bartram

Postby Kerry Webster » Thu 09 Feb 2006 12:08 pm

Ummm ...Toodyay and Goomalling are East/North East of Perth on the edge of the wheatbelt area; about 1 1/2 hour drive from the airport.

Kerry
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Postby Allan Bartram » Thu 09 Feb 2006 12:27 pm

Ooops I know its been a wet summer in Toodyay just not that wet ! thanks Kerry [/img]
Allan Bartram

Return to General