Queensland Results

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Queensland Results

Postby Prue Winkfield » Tue 01 Aug 2006 9:23 am

Have heard a rumour that there is a new Grand Champion in Queensland and that two GSPs came 2nd and 3rd in their Championship! Congrats and has anyone got all the results?
Prue Winkfield

Postby Jackie Price » Tue 01 Aug 2006 1:49 pm

Prue
everything you heard is true, the results and photo's will be posted very soon
Jackie
Jackie Price

Postby Gareth Tawton » Tue 01 Aug 2006 3:36 pm

Prue,

I left half way thru the last run. There were about 10 dogs left and I am pretty sure they all finished. The results as I know them without scores are

1st. Trevor Lodder with his lab. This gives him his grand champion!!!
2nd Matt Fulton with Chilli GSP
3rd Dom Colisimone with ??? GSP
4th Bob Tawton Tank
5th Joe Vella Blackie

Other finishers in order Gareth Tawton and Monty Bob Tawton and King, John Pattereson and his wirehair and Elio Colisimone and his GSP. Somewhere in ther is also Brian Pritchard and Purdy??. My apologies if this is somewhat out of order but I am going of memory. Scores were posted at the end of day 1 and Trevor was a clear leader. While another 5 or so dogs were all within a couple of points of each other. Day 2 runs seemed to do very little to seperate the dogs and Trevors dog continued to do great work.

Gareth
Gareth Tawton

Postby Prue Winkfield » Tue 01 Aug 2006 5:33 pm

Thanks Gareth - wonder if Trevor's dog is the first Grand Champion in Queensland ? Congratulations to the Queenslanders taking out the first three places in their Championship!
Prue Winkfield

Postby Jason Ferris » Tue 01 Aug 2006 9:20 pm

Prue Winkfield wrote:Thanks Gareth - wonder if Trevor's dog is the first Grand Champion in Queensland ?

Yes Prue, this is the first Gr RTCH in Qld. The others that I am aware of are split between Vic and NSW:

Noel & Tike (17 April 2005)
Bob & King (1 May 2005)
Joe & Blackie (8 May 2005)
Steve & Levi (14 August 2005)
Gareth & Monty (28 August 2005)
Jim & Kato (2 April 06)

I am still working on a Grand Champions page for the site. Hopefully I will get it done soon.

Congratulations Trevor on wrestling the Qld Championships from the southerners and on the Grand Championship.

Cheers, Jason.
Jason Ferris
Board Admin

Return to 2006