Members

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Members

Postby Pat Thorn » Wed 26 Feb 2003 10:41 am

We have State representatives who are not members. :o What are the State reps for? Especially if we cannot contact them in this forum.
At this stage only Noel and Helen Cornelius (not sure about Kerry Webster, are you Webian?) are registered.

Cheers
Pat
Pat Thorn

state reps

Postby Peter Betteridge » Wed 26 Feb 2003 1:02 pm

Pat
Kerry Webster is webian and has taken a keen interest in this bulletin board.She is also solely responsible for the excellent western australian state page.
Alan Donovan has provided the comprehensive post on the Qld page ,he is excessible thru the e-mail directrory.
Bob Tawton has been a fantastic contributor to AWRC and he to can be found in the e-mail directory
Sue Grant is the rep for SA ,currently she is busy but hopefully some SA news will be forthcoming soon
The role of the state reps is to collect and post news and results from their respective states this is seperate from any other official capacity that they may perform
lastly your insights Pat, have been much appreciated and have contributed to making the bulletin board more interesting
Peter Betteridge

members

Postby Prue Winkfield » Wed 26 Feb 2003 1:24 pm

Where do you find the Queensland page?
Prue Winkfield

Re: state reps

Postby Pat Thorn » Wed 26 Feb 2003 1:26 pm

Peter

Thanks for setting me straight on this. As I said I had no idea what their function was.

I will certainly add my thoughts to the enhancement of this site. It is certainly a step in the right direction for retrieving in Australia.

Cheers
Pat
Pat Thorn

Re: members

Postby Pat Thorn » Wed 26 Feb 2003 1:31 pm

pruew wrote:Where do you find the Queensland page?

Up the top of the Main page you will find all the States links.

Cheers
Pat
Pat Thorn

Return to General