Litter notification

Advertise dogs, puppies and anything retrieving related for sale, swap or to give away here. Please use the sticky post at the top of this forum to advertise stud dogs. No Commercial or Retail Ads please.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Litter notification

Postby Joe Law » Sun 06 Jan 2013 11:28 am

Labrador “Lindenlake” litter born 4/1/13

Sire: RT Ch Acolon Prince of Cypher (Imp UK)
Dam: Kuven Dansa Salsa NRD. ORA.

Pups: 4 yellow bitches, 2 black bitches, 2 yellow dogs, 1 black dog

Both Sire and Dam are relatively young with strong working pedigrees. The sire,”Red”, is bred from top English working stock where emphasis is placed on temperament and trainability combined with strong retrieving drive, control and game finding ability. The dam, “Sal”, is Australian bred with generations of high quality Retrieving Trial Champions and Obedience titles in her pedigree.

These pups come highly recommended to anyone appreciating and valuing traditional Labrador qualities and who might also be considering a future in retrieving competition.

Both sire and dam have had all their health checks with excellent results. For more information and details contact Joe and Mary Law on (02) 4973 5329 or mobile 0408 287 645 or email jamlaw8@bigpond.com
Joe Law

Re: Litter notification

Postby Steve Grainger » Sun 06 Jan 2013 5:03 pm

Hi Joe.
That litter sounds great if I was going over to the dark side which I’m not I would be very interested. Also I have got my hands full with my young Springer at the moment.

Cheers.
Steve.
Steve Grainger

Return to For Sale