Working Golden Retrievers Available

Advertise dogs, puppies and anything retrieving related for sale, swap or to give away here. Please use the sticky post at the top of this forum to advertise stud dogs. No Commercial or Retail Ads please.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Working Golden Retrievers Available

Postby Peter Butterfield » Sun 18 Dec 2022 4:03 pm

Reposted from RA (Fb)...

I have several older Golden retriever dogs and bitches from pure field lines available to potential breeders.
I have 2, 2 year old dogs from pure American field lines from high quality dogs (imported semen). They have been hip and elbow scored.
“Flash” is DNA clear 4/5 hips and 0/0 elbows
I have brood bitches from pure American lines that will make a fantastic base for a breeding program. Some are DNA clear with low hip scores and 0/0 elbows. Flash is sired by Brassfires Yet Another Chance ADHF who will surely make outstanding sire in the USA and has more titles than to list. He’s an exceptional dog.
I also have a male Intheblind Red Woody (Rt Ch Winterset Moonraker cross pure American field lines) that would make a good stud dog. 1/5 hips 0/0 elbows.
These dogs would suit someone wanting to begin breeding field golden retrievers or cross their lines.
Alas, due to life circumstances I must return to full time work.
I can be contacted directly via personal message or 0468 778 503
I will provide further information to interested parties.
Thank you
James Markham
Peter Butterfield
Board Admin

Return to For Sale