German Shorthaired Pointer Club Novice/Restricted Results

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

German Shorthaired Pointer Club Novice/Restricted Results

Postby Kerry Webster » Tue 24 Aug 2010 12:59 pm

The G.S.P. Club of W.A. held their Novice and Restricted trials on Sunday August 22nd at Spencers Brook on the Avon River. A beautiful day greeted competitors, making us all think how lucky we are to be out in the fresh air, in the country, and enjoying our dogs. The property owner and his family and friends walked down with their pet Llama to watch proceedings in the morning, which surprised some of the dogs, who were a trifle cautious about this large hairy beast.
Special thanks from the competitors and club to Martyn, Ray and Donna for attending just to work at the trial, and to Alison and Marilyn for their contribution.

Results:

Novice Stake
Judge: Mrs Maggie Hankinson
Dogs Entered: 11

1st: Ch Wauchope Kicking Bird ET (Brittany Spaniel Dog) Eleanor Johnson 179 points (And their NRD title; congratulations)

2nd: Moralana Cooper's Rose (Labrador Bitch) Handler: Lynne Strang Owner: T Merrybard 175 points

3rd: Ch Fionavar Red Hot Gamble (AI) CD (N.S.D.T. Retriever Dog) Owner: A.Z Slights Handler: Iain MacDonald 174 points

In fourth place on 172 points was Boomermagic Halloween Hero and Allan Bartram.

Restricted Stake:
Judge: Mrs Maggie Hankinson
Dogs Entered: 8

1st: Ch Fionavar Red Hot Gamble (AI) CD (NSDT Retriever Dog) Handler: Iain MacDonald Owner: A.Z. Slights 159 points (this win gives River his NRD Title, congratulations )

2nd: Ch. Wauchope Kicking Bird ET (Brittany Spaniel Dog) Eleanor Johnson 158 points

3rd: Boomermagic Halloween Hero QND (Labrador Dog) Allan Bartram 147 points
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Return to 2010