Directions to GSP Vic January Trial

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Directions to GSP Vic January Trial

Postby Diane McCann » Mon 09 Jan 2012 1:41 pm

This is the same trial site that we have used for the past 2 years, for those that have not been before here are the directions.

If coming from Melbourne you head toward Sale and turn left into the Sale - Heyfield Rd which is 19.3kms after Rosedale and 7.3kms before Sale. Proceed down the Sale - Heyfield Rd for 4kms and the property is on your right hand side (we hope to have signs that will stay put this year). Please drive down the long driveway past the house on your right (slowly, keep the dust down) and continue down to the paddocks, we will have signs directing you from there but basically you keep heading down towards the bottom of the farm - you will see vans already parked.

If coming from the other direction you turn right into the Myrtlebank Rd (4.8kms before Sale) and travel 7.3kms to the T interection , you then turn left and right onto the Myrtlebank - Fulham Rd and travel 5kms to the Sale - Heyfield Rd where you turn right and go 2.2kms to the farm gate and follow the instructions above.

Camping is available from Friday lunch time
Diane
Diane McCann

Re: Directions to GSP Vic January Trial

Postby Diane McCann » Tue 10 Jan 2012 10:35 am

Please note that I have amended the directions when coming from Melbourne to read 'turn LEFT into the Sale - Heyfield Rd'.

Thanks Leanne for picking that up, I read it over twice too to make sure that I had it right!
Diane
Diane McCann

Return to 2012