Golden Retriever Club W.A. results Nov & Rest stake 26th May

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Golden Retriever Club W.A. results Nov & Rest stake 26th May

Postby Kerry Webster » Mon 27 May 2013 11:47 am

The GRC held their Novice & Restricted stakes for 2013 at Crossman, 1 1/2 hours south of Perth. We couldn't have asked for better weather and sitting out amongst the trees enjoying the dogs, was a delight.

Our small band of helpers were there again to keep this trial going, and thank go to Jean and Dave Henderson and Ian Webster for coming to work, to Val Rayner, on her first visit to a trial, for helping in the field and learning all about retrieving, Heather Ellis for doing the shot, to Donna for getting the birds and lunches, and Kerry for organizing paperwork and site for the trial.

Anniversary Trophy Novice Stake
May 26th,2013
Judge: Mrs Kerry Webster

1st Place: Ellishea Just Ned (Golden Retriever dog) Catherine Thorburn 165 points

2nd Place: Ozzie Of Aberdeen (Imp UK) (Cocker Spaniel dog) Mark Jackson 164 points

3rd Place: T Ch Mhadaidh Christmas Holly (Golden Retriever bitch) Anne Cameron 163 points

Ayrton Restricted Trophy
Judge: Mrs Kerry Webster

1st Place: Ellishea Just Cussy NRD (Golden Retriever dog) Heather Ellis 179 points

2nd Place: Terranaut Knockout Punch NRD (Labrador Retriever dog) Judy Pannett 156 points

3rd Place: T.Ch Mhadaidh Special Ella NRD (Golden Retriever bitch) Anne Cameron 134 points
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Return to 2013