W.A. Golden Retriever Club All Age 27/9/15

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

W.A. Golden Retriever Club All Age 27/9/15

Postby Kerry Webster » Mon 28 Sep 2015 11:51 am

The final event on the W.A. trialing calendar was the Goldy Club All Age stake. This was held at a lovely property on the Hotham River, which has loads of cover, river, streams, gullies etc etc. Wonderful trialing weather, with it not being hot, meant dogs were very keen and some stunning dog work was seen during the day. Many thanks to Ian Webster for working Sunday and also helping set up on Saturday, to Dennis Graham, the trialing people are so grateful for your hard work during the year, and once again at this trial, and to Catherine Thorburn who once again volunteered to do the trial secretary work, our sincere thanks. To Anne Cameron, who always travels to AA trials to be gun steward and often vetting officer, thank yo so much for your commitment and help. Thank you to everyone who helped in any way to make this trial a success.

RESULTS:

Golden Retriever Club of W.A.
All Age Stake - Ophir Trophy
27th September, 2015

Judge: Mr Mike McClure

1st Place: Grd R.T. Ch O Ch Altiquin Glory (Imp Ire) (Labrador Retriever bitch) Maggie Hankinson 154 points

2nd Place: R.T.Ch Truclass The Whiz Kid (AI) (Labrador Retriever bitch) Kerry Webster 140 points

3rd Place: R.T. Ch Mhadaidh Especially Hot CM (Golden Retriever bitch) Kerry Webster 130 points

My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Return to 2015