Compressed air “bumper shooter”

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Compressed air “bumper shooter”

Postby Bob Pickworth » Thu 10 Dec 2020 6:57 am

I have a 4 shooter bumper boy and thinking of getting a compressed air version and interested in feedback from any on the forum members who have used or own one and how long it takes (took) to arrive.

Thanks in advance.
Bob Pickworth

Re: Compressed air “bumper shooter”

Postby Sandra Hodges » Fri 08 Jan 2021 9:31 pm

Hello,
Im getting a 4 shooter dummy launcher send over from the Netherlands. This is their website if you are interested: https://www.made4dogs.nl/product/airgo/
It will arrive at the end of this month. I’ll let you know how it goes.
Sandra Hodges

Postby Bob Pickworth » Sun 10 Jan 2021 5:42 am

Many thanks Sandra, looking forward to your reply when it arrives and you have used it.
Bob
Bob Pickworth

Postby Sandra Hodges » Wed 17 Mar 2021 8:52 am

Hi Bob,

Yes, my Air&Go 4 shooter has arrived last month. It’s a great tool! Very happy about it. It shoots the dummy’s nice high and you can change the directions on where you want them to go. (It throws about 18 meters far and 7 meters high on an 45 degrees angle with supplied dummy’s) It can shoot 2 at the same time with a special pipe or just one after another. It’s light weight as well (11kg for 4-shooter, 15kg for 6-shooter) The remote control has a 300 meter range. You can choose for an optional duck and/or pheasant sound.
I was so stoked about it that I’ve made arrangements with the business owner in the Netherlands to import 8 4-shooters and 2 6-shooters. I took the Air&Go with me to the last RATG in Singleton to show it and have already some orders in.
Are you going to the Retrieving Trials in Tarana this weekend? I’m going to take the launcher with me to show John from Sporting Outback Supplies. He has dokken dummy’s that we are going to try and fit on them. Might see you there? Or I will be in Tamworth RT as well the week after.
Sandra Hodges

Postby Bob Pickworth » Wed 17 Mar 2021 7:18 pm

Hi Sandra, I was planning on being at Tarana, but given the weather, as I’m not competing, I’m not sure I’ll make it, but am very interested in seeing the shooter in operation.
Bob Pickworth

Postby Bob Pickworth » Thu 22 Apr 2021 9:38 pm

Hi Sandra, There is a good chance I can be at Hartley on Sunday and wondering if you will be at the trial
Bob Pickworth

Postby Sandra Hodges » Thu 22 Apr 2021 9:49 pm

Hi Bob!

Yes I will be in Hartley. I’m going to bring the Air&Go with me.
See you Sunday!
Sandra Hodges

Return to General